What is the YMCA Resource Connection Gateway?
The YMCA Resource Connection Gateway provides a single connection point to the right people and the right resources to address a variety of human needs. The Gateway extends a hand-up and not just a hand-out to anyone in need.
Just enter the person’s name and contact number into the portal and they will immediately be called by a qualified, caring member of the YMCA’s chaplaincy team.
- Immediate personal, pastoral contact
- Individualized vetting to determine urgency of situation
- Referral, with supports to proper crisis agency for their locale
- Invitation for cost-appropriate clinical counseling
- Ongoing case oversight and accountability
HOW CAN I HELP?
- Join a Growth Group where we actively serve these local ministries.
- Donate non-perishable food, clothing, and basic toiletry items to Kings Mountain Crisis Ministry.
- Donate to our James 127 Ministry fund.
- Serve and support one of the local ministries in Kings Mountain.
- Serve and support the YMCA Resource Connection Gateway.