Students, join us on January 31st through February 1st, for a weekend of fun, food, worship, and teaching at 180 Weekend! The purpose of 180 Weekend is to EQUIP our Students to know what they believe, live what they believe, and boldly defend it within the world they live.
What is 180 Weekend?
180 Weekend is a student specific weekend that is focused on teaching them fundamental truths from the Bible and how they can live those truths out within their life, while at the same time, they can build long-lasting gospel centered relationships with their peers. During this weekend, we will have host-homes from our church body where the students will be separated by gender and where they will stay Friday night. The students will be picked up/leave Saturday evening and go back to their own homes and sleep in their own beds. Each student is then encouraged to come with their family on Sunday, February 2nd, for our normal worship service, where the sermon will be centered on the topic in which will be discussed during the weekend.
What time does my student need to arrive at BCC on Friday, January 31st?
Please have your student at BCC at 5:30pm on Friday, January 31st.
What does 180 Weekend Cost?
There is no cost for the weekend.
What about food?
We will have dinner for your student on Friday, January 31st, at 5:30pm.
We will have breakfast, lunch, and dinner on Saturday, February 1st.
Please provide any food allergies or special food needs on the Registration at the bottom of this page.
What age does my student need to be in order to attend 180 Weekend?
Rising 6th - 12th grade
What does my student need to bring for 180 Weekend?
- Friday, January 31:
- Notebook (Optional)
- Clothes to sleep in/clothes to lounge in (If spending the night in Host Homes)
- Items to keep you clean, smelling good, healthy, and happy
- Saturday, February 1:
- Notebook (Optional)
- Clothes to walk around in/stay warm/play games/sweat in
- Take note: If weather permits, we will be hiking Crowders Mountain during the afternoon, however, if it is too cold or rainy, we will have indoor activities
- Items to keep you clean, smelling good, healthy, and happy.
What we need from the parent
- A filled medical release form (Will be provided after filled and submitted registration)